Lynx Heli Innovations has redesigned the standard 130X landing gear using Carbon Fiber Skids and Plastic Polymer Skid Mount.
This combination offer High-tech looking and lightweight parts. Large skids profiles are available to personalize your 130X looking.
Micro helicopter upgrades can be a trap; often they look nice but do little for function, and only add weight.
We spent time optimizing the design and fly testing to achieve the required strength with a final weight beyond compromise.
We are pilots, and we demand a light helicopter.
Lynx 130X Ultra Landing Gear the new frontier of lightweight and innovative design.
- Carbon Fiber Skids and Plastic Polymer Skid Mount for the best compromise of High-tech design, straight and lightweight
- Large skids profiles are available to personalize your 130X looking
- Direct replacement of std plastic landing gear
- Integrate 3in1 board plate support in the front Skid Mount.
- Skids Material: Carbon Fiber 3K Black Color
- Landing Gear Support: Plastic Polymer base Nylon + FB
- Hardware: Chrome Steel
- Assembly weight: 3.6 g
- 2 x CF Skids
- 2 x Plastic Landing Gear Support
- 8 x M1.6x5 PAN Head Self Taping Screw
Tips – Recommendation: Self taping screw lock into plastic, don’t over tighten.
Use Lynx LX5500 - Omicron Double Face Adhesive as perfect elastic retained of 3in1 board.
Find something wrong in this description?
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 23 January, 2013.
Help us fix it! Report An Error